BIRLA GLOBAL UNIVERSITY
(Established under Birla Global University, Odisha Act, 2015)
Post Assistant Librarian
Qualification: As per UGC norms
▪ Responsible for smooth running of the University Library
▪ Planning for book acquisition of the library and select books for order
▪ To manage library as well as digital library of the University
▪ Arranges to prepare the library budget and policies relating to the library/Digital library
▪ Develop programme of library management for improving the efficiency of the library.
▪ To be continuously in touch with the students and faculty to understand/assess their needs of Books/Journals/Magazines etc.
▪ To facilitate the students, faculty, and staff with all the literature that may be needed for their scholarly activities
▪ Establishes a repository of cases and keeps adding new cases on a continuous basis.
▪ Ensures availability of previous years question papers, academic regulations, lab workbooks, syllabus copies, thesis/dissertation/SIP reports
▪ Provides all statistical information pertaining to the library
▪ Any other duties assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application form available on the
website latest by November 10, 2023, to
of the position in the subject line of the email.
- Detailed Advertisement: Click Here
- Prescribed Application Form for Faculty: Click Here
- Prescribed Application Form for Staff: Click Here