NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI
- Name of the Position Library Trainee (purely temporary)
- Remuneration Rs. 20,000/- pm (Fixed) Consolidated
- Age Limit 27 years
- No. of Vacancies 02 posts
First Division in Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc) or equivalent from recognized Indian universities. The applicant must have passed MLIS or equivalent examination in the year 2021 or 2022. However, those expecting the results before the interview date may also apply but must produce the final marks sheet of MLIS at the time of the interview, in proof of having passed the examination with First Division. Candidates who passed the MLIS or equivalent examination before 2021 need not apply.
1. Qualified UGC-NET/SLET.
2. Knowledge of Computer Applications and Library Management/Digital Library Software Desirable
Experience of Developing and Designing of Library Website/Webpage Institutional Repository.
Selection of candidates will be based on their consistent good academic record and performance in the personal interview.
- Date of Interview: 02nd December 2022.
- Venue: Central Library, NIT Delhi
- Reporting Time: 11 A.M