Central University of Odisha
The Central Library of Central University of Odisha requires dynamic, tech-savvy, and committed fresh Post Graduates in Library & Information Science from recognized Indian universities to serve as Library Professional Trainees purely on a temporary basis for one year.
Post: Library Professional Trainees (purely temporary)
Duration: One year from date of Joining
Essential Qualification: Masters in Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc) or equivalent with First Class.
Desirable Experience: Knowledge of computers, IT Applications in Libraries, Library Management System.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 26 years as on the date of walk-in-interview. Relaxation for different categories will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules. (i.e. upto age of 29 years for OBC category candidates, 31 years for SC/ST category candidates)
Remuneration: Consolidated stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month
Nature of Traineeship: Learn while work on different functions & services of the libraries of Transit and Main Campuses.
The selected candidates will work from Monday- Saturday (six days a week) and be ready to work in different shifts, weekends and holidays on rotation basis. Selection Selection of candidates will be based on their consistent good academic record, performance in the written test, trade/practical test and personal interview.
Date & Time of Interview: 16-07-2022 03.00 PM – 05.00 PM
Venue: Central University of Odisha, MAIN Campus, PO-NAD, Sunabeda, Koraput – 763 004, Odisha
1. The candidates must be a citizen of India.
2. No candidate may be entertained if, he/ she reports after the above-mentioned timing of the reporting.
3. There will be written test to shortlist the candidates and only those who will qualify for the written test, as per the decision of competent authority, will be shortlisted for trade/ practical test followed by an Interview.
4. Please note that this is purely a temporary post and appearance in the Walk-In-Interview (written test, trade/practical & interview) and selection thereafter, does not entitle for any claim what-so-ever or permanency on the regular establishment of Central University of Odisha.
5. The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/ experience exact skill set as mentioned should report for written test, trade/practical test & Interview at above venue.
6. Candidates should bring formal application in the prescribed format (available on the university website) along with latest Bio-data having complete information regarding educational qualification indicating the percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience etc. and a recent passport size colour photograph, along with Original and Self attested photocopies of certificates (academic & professional). The Application Form is available on the University website, link www.cuo.ac.in.
7. University reserve the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason. The university will also reserve the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test/interview.
8. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding the conduct and result of written test, trade/ practical test & interview and the reasons for not being called for written test, trade/ practical test &interview.
9. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the written test & interview.