SCHEME FOR PROTECTION AND PRESERVATION OF ENDANGERED LANGUAGES
Central Institute of Indian Languages
(Ministry of Education, Dept. of Higher Education, Government of India)
Mysuru - 570 006
Advertisement for Engaging Resource Persons for a forty-five day workshop on Endangered Language Data Management
- Post Resource Persons
- No of posts 06 posts
- Honorarium Rs.750 / Rs.800 / Rs.1,000 per working day
M.A. in Linguistics or MLISc(Library & Information Science). However, candidates having a higher degree such as MPhil or/and PhD in the above subjects/areas will be given preference.
• Excellent written communication skills in English.
• Excellent MS office skills or Open office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.).
• Work autonomously, meet deadlines, and multi-tasking.
• Familiarity of working with Endangered Languages.
How to apply :