Job Opportunities with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Information Resource Centres (IRCs) at Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
Greetings from TCS IRC…!!!
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a part of the Tata Group, is a global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions with a comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centers. TCS takes pride in having a unique Corporate Information Resource Centre (IRC) with a large network of about 50 IRCs spread across 14 cities in India. Winner of the Special Library Association (SLA) Centre of Excellence Award, 2009, for its high-quality processes and benchmarks, and an exemplary application of management techniques and tools. TCS IRC is a specialized information and knowledge center, committed to providing services aligned to the organization's business information needs and comprises a wide range of resources (Print + Digital) and services
The job involves assisting in the operations of a Branch location. The responsibilities would include handling the IRC services desk, attending to user queries, transactional activities (check-in / check-out), conduct outreach activities such as floor-walks, book talks etc. May also have to assist in technical processing of IRC collection.
To support its information services network, TCS IRC invites applications from talented, enthusiastic team players for the positions at Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai. These are temporary positions for a period of 6 months to 1 year and extendable based on the performance and business requirement.
Eligibility and Requirements:
- BA/BSc/BLIS/MLIS or any equivalent degree with 0-2 years’ experience
- Willingness to work in any IRC within the city with flexible timings
- Good Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Team Skills and Customer orientation
- Resume to be e-mailed to the respective locations given below on or before 30th Sept. 2022.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written Test / Interview (Online / In-Person) at the city applied for.
Please note the following:
- Candidates should apply for one city only and will be called for written test / interview in that city.
- The email subject line should include “IRC Recruitment 2022 <City Name> - Applicant’s Full Name” (e.g. IRC Recruitment 2022 Bangalore - Akash Gupta)
- No other documents / certificates are required along with the application form.
- No travel / daily allowances will be given to candidates attending the written test / interview(s).
With Best Regards
Dr. Nagappa Veerappa Bakkannanavar
Head - Information Resource Centre, Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Gopalan Enterprises Pvt Ltd (Global Axis) SEZ, "H" Block, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560066, Karnataka, India