GLA UNIVERSITY, MATHURA 17km Stone, NH-2,
Mathura-Delhi Road P.O. Chaumuhan, Mathura-281 406 (U.P.)
No of post 01
Education and Experience
- Ph.D. Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation/archives and manuscript-keeping.
- At least ten years of experience out of which five years as Deputy Librarian in University Library or ten years as Librarian in college library.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of library databases.
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with team members and workflow situations.
- Collect and catalog library resources including books, films, and publications.
- Help people locate reference reading materials.
- Maintain library records and ensure it is updated at multiple departments
- Perform regular audits of the information and inventory.
- Manage budgeting, planning, and library related activities.
- Oversee the check-out process for books and other resource materials.
- Organize and host book sales, author signings, and other reading events.
- Clarify the use of library amenities and provide information about library policies.
- Make sure the library meets the needs of precise groups of users.
How to apply