NH 44, Rajiv Gandhi Education City,
Sonipat, Haryana 131029
- Post : Library Executive
- No of positions: One (01)
- Age limit 28 years.
• Regular/full time MLISc (Master of Library & Information Science) degree from a recognised university or MS-LIS from DRTC is a must.
• UG degrees like BCA or BSc /BE (in IT or CS) or PG Diploma like PGDLAN will be an added advantage.
• 0-2 years of professional experience (after MLISc /MS-LIS)) in academic / research libraries for library executive role. (Those appeared for final exam in 2021 but waiting for results can also apply).
• Consistent good academic record and continuity in studies & experience.
Skills / Prerequisites:
• Proficiency in MS office, Koha, D space, portal management & IT tools / systems.
• Fair understanding of digital resources, literature searching & discovery systems.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Good interpersonal skills & team working abilities.
• Flexibility to work in extended library hours & shifts
How to apply
Application Details Required:
● To apply, please upload the following via this form only.
a. A cover letter
b. Latest resume
c. The name, designation and contact details of two referees from your most recent professional/academic endeavour.
They may be contacted by us as part of the process.
● Deadline for receiving applications: 30th Nov 2021.