UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc)
Total Seats: 46 (By Entrance 23 seats and By Merit 23 Seats)
Eligibility in Entrance Category
- Bachelor Degree examination under (10+2+3) pattern of education from University of Delhi or any other University whose examination is recognized as equivalent to University of Delhi.
- L.I.Sc. or B.Lib.Sc. Course from University of Delhi or any other University whose examination is recognized as equivalent to University of Delhi; and Fulfils other conditions of eligibility for admission to B.L.I.Sc.
- 50% above marks in aggregate
Eligibility in Merit Category
- B.LI. Sc. or B.Lib. Sc. from University of Delhi only.
- 60% or above marks in aggregate
Start date for online Registration 28th April 2016
Closing date for online Registration 24th May 2016
Dates for the conduct of the Entrance Examinations* 19th – 23rd June 2016
Announcement of Results of Entrance Examinations on or before 4th July 2016
* For exact date of the Entrance Examination of individual Courses, please visit the PG admission portal during 2nd week of the May, 2016.
ONLINE REGISTRATION http://admission.du.ac.in/pg16
Centers for the Entrance Examination
Bengaluru, Delhi, Jammu, Kolkata, Nagpur Varanasi