RAJIV GANDHI NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF LAW, PUNJAB
(Established under Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006)
(Accredited with 'A' Grade by NAAC)
- Post Deputy Librarian
- No of post 01 post
- Pay Rs. 79,800/- basic as per Level-12 (7th CPC) Regular Basis
1. A Master's Degree in Library Science /Information Spence (Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in point -scale wherever the grading system is followed.
2. Eight years' experience as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian.
3. Evidence of innovative library services including integration of ICT in library.
4. A Ph.D. Degree in Library science /information science tDocumentadon Spence /Archives and manuscript-keeping/ computerization of library.
- Experience in NLUs/reputed Law School's Library will be given preference
How to apply
- Download Application Form (For post of Deputy Librarian
- Click here to pay Online Application Form Fee
- Step by step procedure for Online Payment
- Download Essential Qualifications and General Instruction
- Download Advertisement