GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
FC-18, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, KARKARDOOMA, DELHI-110092
Advertisement No F.1(5)/P&P-I/DSSSB/Advt./2022/87
Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the Librarian posts under Directorate of Education of Govt. of NCT of Delhi:-
- Post Code 37/22
- Department Name Directorate of Education
- Name of the post Librarian
- No. of posts 100 posts (UR-25, EWS- 13, OBC-32, SC- 27, ST-03 & PWD -04)
- Pay Scale Pay level 07 (Earlier GP Rs. 4600/-)
- Age Limit Not Exceeding 30 years (relaxation as per rules)
Essential Educational Qualification
1. Degree from a recognized University or Equivalent.
2. Bachelor Degree or Equivalent diploma in Library Science from a recognized University/Institute or Equivalent.
3. Experience of Two Years in Library/Computerization of a Library
One year Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institute or equivalent.
Desirable Qualification: Nil
Essential Experience: Nil
Desirable Experience: Nil
Mode of Selection:
- The selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme.
Scheme of Exam & Syllabus
Time 2 Hours
Total Question (MCQ) 200 Question
Total Marks (MCQ) 200 Marks
Section–A:- MCQs of one mark each
1. General Awareness (20 Marks)
2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability (20 Marks)
3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability (20 Marks)
4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension ( 20 Marks)
5. Test of English Language & Comprehension (20 Marks)
Section-B: MCQs of one mark each
1. From the subject Library and Information Science ( 100 Marks)
How to apply
The details of the qualification, age limit, fee etc. are available on the website http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/current-vacancies/Delhi-subordinate-services-selection-board . Candidates must apply online through the website https://dsssbonline.nic.in/ The closing date for submission of online application is up to 18/11/2022 (till 11:59 PM) after which the link will be disabled.
The educational qualification, age, experience and other eligibility conditions for the post shall be determined as on 18/11/2022
Opening Date of Online Application:- 19/10/2022
Closing Date of Online Application:- 18/11/2022
apply online through the website https://dsssbonline.nic.in/