THE LNM INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, JAIPUR
- Name of the Post Library Information Assistant (Purely Temporary on Contractual basis)
- Fixed emoluments Rs.49000/-
- Age Limit Preferably below 30 years
- No. of Post 01 posts
- 1. Graduate in Arts or Science or Commerce with Min 55 % marks
- 2. M. Lib Sc. degree from recognized university in 'regular mode' and with 'First Class'
- 3. Computer Application course of minimum 1 year / PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking or PGDCA
- 4. 2 years' experience in the reputed Library or in the field of Library & Information Science.
- 1. Good written and oral communication skills in English
- 2. Sound working knowledge of using open source software such as Dspace, Koha, Reference Management Tools, Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), HTMUCSS, etc.
How to apply
|Detail Information||Application form||Job Description|