THE LNM INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, JAIPUR
- Name of the Post Assistant Librarian (Regular)
- Level (as per 7th CPC) level 10 (Rs.57,700/-)
- Age Limit Preferably below 35 years
- Master's degree in Library science/ information science/ documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with CGPA 6.5 in 10 points scale or at least 60% marks (or an equivalent grade in a post scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with superior knowledge of computerized library service. Candidate must be NET/ SLET/ SET qualified.
- Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency by the UGC.
- However, candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. degree), Regulation 2009. shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of University Assistant Librarian/College Librarian or Documentation Officer.
- PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking or PGDCA or equivalent.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English. Sound and working knowledge of application of Open-Source Software such as Dspace, Koha, Content Management System (CMS), Reference Management Tools, Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), HTML/CSS, etc.
- Good Knowledge of bibliographic data conversion an MARC2I
After Degree 5 years' experience in relevant field.
How to apply
|Detail Information||Application Form||Job Description|