Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
(Category –I Deemed To Be University)
- Post Residential Library Information Assistant
- No of post 01 post
- Age Should be less than 30 years on the closing date of application
- Emoluments Rs. 30,000- 35,000/- per month
(1) Master’s Degree in Library Science with at least 60% marks or equivalent diploma in Library Science of a recognised University / Institute equivalent obtained after graduation.
(2) Bachelor’s Degree in Science with at least 60% marks from a recognized university or equivalent.
(3) Relevant experience of 3 years in a Library/Computerization of a Library or one year certificate in computer application from a recognized institution or equivalent.
(1) Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation or equivalent grade and a consistently good academic record. One year specialization in the area of Information Technology/Archives.
(2) Three years working experience in Central/ State Govt. / Semi-Govt. /PSU/Govt. Autonomous Organisations/ Govt. Universities/Govt. Institutes of National Importance on regular basis.
How to apply
Interested candidates having the above qualifications and experience should only apply Online through the link given below latest by 26th July 2022.