INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE
(An autonomous organization under Dept. of Commerce, Govt. of India)
- Location IIFT Kakinada Campus
- Post Library Information Assistant (on Contract Basis)
- No of post 01
- Age Should not be more than 30 years
- Emoluments ₹35,000/- per month.
1. Master’s Degree in Library Science with at least 60% marks or equivalent diploma in Library Science of a recognised University/Institute equivalent obtained after graduation.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Science with at least 60% marks from a recognised University or equivalent.
3. Relevant experience of 3 years in a Library/Computerization of a Library or one year certificate in computer application from a recognised Institution or equivalent.
1. Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation or equivalent grade and a consistently good academic record. One year specialization in the area of information Technology/Archives.
2. Three years working experience in Central/State Govt. /Semi-Govt /PSU/Govt. Autonomous Organisations/Govt. Universities /Govt. Institutes of national importance regular basis.
How to apply
Interested candidate having the above qualifications and experience should only apply online through link given below latest by 27.06.2022. (5:30 P.M.),
Note: Those who have applied earlier need not to apply again.
Link: Link to Apply: http://docs.iift.ac.in/recruit/solo.asp?jcode=LIA_JUNE2022
Only the shortlisted candidates shall be informed by email to appear for written test/skill test and interview or online interview at IIFT Campus at B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016.