Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Advt. No. E-II/37/2021 (DR)
- Post Library Information Assistant
- No of posts 03 [02 OBC & 01 ST]
- Age limit 30 Years
- Pay level Rs. 29200-92300/- Level 5
1. M.Lib.Sc. / MLISc or equivalent from recognized University/Institute with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree.
Master’s Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or any other discipline and also B.Lib.Sc. / BLISc with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree from recognized University/ Institute.
2. At least 01 year working experience in a reputed library.
3. Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications, M.S Word, Excel, Powerpoint or equivalent is a must.
Knowledge of Library Automation activities.
How to apply
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE only from 11.12.2021 to 31.12.2021 upto 05:00 PM. Both dates are inclusive.
(b) For submission of application through ONLINE MODE,
please visit Institute’s website:
1. Direct Link: https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/IITDSR-0/login
2. Alternatively: http://www.iitd.ac.in/jobs-iitd/index.php
Candidates working in the private sector/having experience of the private sector, are also required to send the printout of the completed application form, along with the self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates of qualification/experience and with proof of having proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications, M.S Word, Excel, Powerpoint or equivalent to the Recruitment Cell, Room No. 207/C-7, Adjoining to Dy. Director (Ops)’s Office, IIT Delhi, Hauz-Khas, New Delhi – 110016, failing which their application will not be considered.