INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GANDHINAGAR
Palaj, Gandhinagar 382055, Gujarat
1. Name of post: Senior Project Associate (on contract basis only)
2. Number of Posts: Two
3. Duration of Appointment: One year (extendable two to three years)
4. Salary: Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs.50,000- 70,000 Per Month (Consolidated). Salary outside this range may be considered depending upon credentials of the candidates.
5. Age Limit: Not more than 35 years (as on 15 December 2021)
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
• Candidate must have First Class Master’s in Library and Information Science (M. L. I. Sc.) or equivalent degree from a recognized university with consistently good academic record and should have a valid score of UGC NET/JRF.
• Minimum two years of experience working with archival and related materials (collecting, organizing, preserving, arranging, cataloguing, and describing, specially working with digital archival material, and managing electronic records).
• Post Graduate Diploma/ Degree in Archives & Records Management; Digital Library Management/Digital Content Management; ICT Application in Libraries.
• Experience in developing and managing special collections, creating digital repository and management of entire range of Life Cycle of Digital Library Materials.
• Knowledge of archival software, archival best practices, and archival standards
• Demonstrated knowledge of digitization best practices and standards
• Proficiency in at least one of the Institutional Repository and Library Management Software along with hands-on of required software tools.
• Ability to organize and priorities the work with good project management skills
• Good communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Deadline for application: The last date for application is 15 December 2021.
Mode of Selection: