RAJIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR AQUACULTURE
(MPEDA, MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY, GOVT. OF INDIA)
TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER TRAINING & ADMINISTRATIVE COMPLEX, 3/197, POOMPUHAR ROAD, KARAIMEDU VILLAGE,
SATTANATHAPURAM POST SIRKALI TALUK-609109, MAIYALADUTHURAI DIST., TAMIL NADU
ADVT. NO. 01/2021
- Post Library & Information Officer
- No of Post One (1) UR
- Scale of Pay Level 11: ₹.67,700-2,08,700 as per VIIth CPC
- Age Limit Not more than 50 years
1) Master Degree in Library and Information Science or equivalent degree from recognized university/Colleges.
2)Good Skill in computer applications mainly multimedia, design, editing skill in scientific journals and similar publications, preparation of publicity articles, compilation of Manuals, Reports, books, etc.
Desirable: Ph.D. in related field.
15 years’ experience in Library Management in Govt. Institutions preferably R&D / Science Institutions.
How to Apply:
- To The Director
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture (RGCA)
- (MPEDA, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India)
- NO.3/197, Poompuhar Road, Karaimedu Village Sattanathapuram Post, Sirkali Taluk, Pin: 609 109.
- Mayiladuthurai District, Tamil Nadu.
Application should be complete in all respects as per this Notification and should reach at RGCA on or before 15/12/2021 at 05.00 p.m.