NORTH EAST REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION
Umiam - 793103, Meghalaya
- Post Assistant Librarian (full time)
- No of post 01
- Remuneration Rs.45000/- pm
Essential Qualiflcation :
1. Master Degree in Library & Information Science with at least 55% marks from any recognized University/ Institution.
2. Besides flul1iliing the above qualification, candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test NET/SLET in the relevant subject for Assistant professor conducted by the UGC/CSIR or any other agency accredited by the UGC. Exemption, if any, to be provided wili be strictly as per guidelines issued by MHRD GOI, and UGC to persons who have obtained a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the standards prescribed by the UGC under University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and procedures for award of M.Phil/Ph.D Degree) regulation, 2009.
3. Minimum working experience of 2 years in Libraries in digital environment.
PG Diploma in Library Automation and Digitization; PGDCA or equivalent; knowledge of ILMS software preferably KOHA; knowledge of Creation and Maintenanoe of Digital Repositories using OSS, preferably DSpace; knowledge of Metadata creation using Intemational Standards; Evidence of experience of the above Indicated jobs.