INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AHMEDABAD
- Post Librarian
- Age: Maximum 50 years as on last date of Application. Institute provide age relaxation as per GOI rules.
- Salary & Allowances: Selected candidate will be offered a fixed-term appointment for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode, which may be extended for further period as required. Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate and will be commensurate with the candidate’s profile and experience.
Qualification & Experience Requirement:
- • First Class (60% or above) in MLISc or equivalent qualification, with a first class (60% or above) in graduation. NET or SLET/SET qualified. Ph.D. is desirable.
- • Overall 20 years of experience in a Library with minimum 5 years working as Deputy Librarian in an academic library of repute.
- • Managing Library in a computerized environment with experience in innovative applications of ICT in library operations/services.
- • Managing e-resources including e-journals, e-books, etc.
Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY latest by September 22, 2021.