The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
(Set up by an Act of Parliament)
- Position Librarian (Gr. Assistant)
- Age Limit 27-30 years as on 31.03.2021
- Compensation Rs. 8.8 lakhs per annum (approx.)
Qualification & Experience Pre-requisite
A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with consistent good academic record having minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience in a library of leading academic Institute or University.
Skill Sets pre-requisite
- Good written and oral communication skills in English language
- Must have working experience on KOHA/Alice or other Library Management Software, Dspace and Library Technologies such as RFID etc.
- Sound knowledge of computerization/digitalization of library
- In-depth knowledge of library policies, procedures and practices
- Knowledge of bibliographic management tools and technology
- Proficient in standard office management software applications
- Knowledge of proper research methodology
- To assist the Librarian in offering the library services to the faculty and the students
- To assist the faculty and students to procure books, articles and other teaching and research materials
- To assist the Sr. Librarian in various other activities such as acquiring, organizing, managing and distributing library resources and ensuring that library provision meets the needs of all its users
- To assist in selecting, developing, cataloguing and classifying library resources.
- To liaise with departmental academic staff, external organizations and book suppliers.
- To upkeep library records and equipments
Initially based at CoE Jaipur/Kolkata office/Kanpur office (Liable to be posted anywhere in India)
How to apply