INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MASS COMMUNICATION NEW DELHI
Advertisement No. 01/2020
- Posts Library & Information Assistant
- No of posts 02 post
- Pay Level 6 in Pay Matrix, (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400)
- Age limit Not exceeding 30 years
- (a) Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University/Institute.
- (b)Two years’ professional experience in a Library under Central/ State Government/Autonomous or Statutory organization/PSU/ University or recognized research or educational institution.
Desirable: Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute.
How to apply
Applications in the prescribed proforma, complete in all respects, should reach the Assistant Registrar (Admn.), Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New JNU Campus, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110 067 latest by 5.00 pm of 15th December, 2020, along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 500 for General category candidates and Rs. 250 for reserved category candidates, to be drawn in favour of the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi.