Cabinet Secretariat, Govt. of India, New Delhi
- Method of recruitment Deputation/Absorption
- Post Assistant Library and Information Officer
- No of post 01
- Pay Level level 07
- Upper Age limits Not exceeding 56 years
Officers of the Central Government -
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or
(ii) with five years service in the: level rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the level 6 in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department.
Educational and other Qualifications : Essential:
- (i) Bachelor's degree of a recognised university.
- (ii) Bachelor's degree or equivalent diploma in Libriry Science of a recognized University or Institute.
- (iii) Two years professional service in a library of Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies or University. Or Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or institute or equivalent. Desirable: Master's Degree in Library Science of a recognized University.
How to apply
Eligible and willing officers who can be relieved, if selected, may be forwarded in the prescribed proforma as in Annexure-II along with the following documents, to the : Director (Administration), Cabinet Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi-110004 latest by 25/12/2020
- (I) Photocopies of the ACRs for the last 05 years duly attested by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt of India or above.
- (ii) Vigilance/administrative clearance certificate.
- (iii) Statement showing major/minor penalties, if any, imposed during the last 10 years.
- (iv) Cadre clearance.