Centre for Research in Rural and Industrial Development (CRRID)
Sector 19-A, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh (160 019)
The Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi and Punjab Government supported renowned Social Science Research Institution, focussing on multi-disciplinary research and training in humanities and social sciences, invites applications for the following post:
- Post Deputy Librarian
- No of post One post
- Pay level UGC pay-scale of Rs.15600-39100 + 8000 AGP
Qualifications and Experience:
- i) A Master’s degree in library science/information science/documentation science, with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever grading system is followed.
- ii) Eight years experience as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian
- iii) Evidence of innovative library services including integration of ICT in library
- iv) A Ph.D degree in library science/information science/documentation science/archives and manuscript keeping/computerization of library (as per UGC Notification dated 18th July, 2018).
How to apply
Applications in the prescribed proforma available at www.crrid.res.in, marked confidential, should be sent in a sealed envelope superscribed “The Secretary cum Establishment Officer, CRRID, Madhya Marg, Sector 19-A, Chandigarh 160 019, within one month from the publication of this advertisement by registered post.
|Advertisement for Deputy Librarian||Download|
|Application form for Deputy Librarian||Download|