SANT GADGE BABA AMRAVATI UNIVERSITY, AMRAVATI
Name of Society :- Bhartiya Vidyamandir, Amravati
Post College Librarian
No of post 01 - OBC
Pay Scale as per UGC & State Govt. Norms
- A Masters degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A consistently good academic record, with knowledge of computerization of a library.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be.
Provided that, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institutions awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the
fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
- The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars, sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/CSIR/ICSSR or any similar.
How to apply
For Qualification/Experience/ Pay scale other details/ conditions visit university website www.sgbau.in and society website www.bmvaintac.in prescribed application form is available on payment of Rs. 500e- in cash from the office of Bharatiya Vidya Mandir, Badnera Road, Rajapeth, Amravati during 10 am to 4 pm on working days. Filled application along with complete biodata and copies of all necessary educational certificates and testimonials should be sent to the office of Bharatiya Vidya Mandir, Badnera Road, Rajapeth, An on or before 30/09/2019 till 5.00 pm. Those who are already in employment shall route their applications to their parent employer furnishing and advance copy of the same to the President. However it shall be binding for the application to furnish the "NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE" from the parent empbyer on or before the date of interview . Note: Mention your E-mail id correctly in application form interview call letter will be send on E-mail id.