INTACH Knowledge Centre (IKC) invites applications for the recruitment of Interns for familiarizing the students of library and information science with the working experience of conservation based knowledge centre.
Post Library Internship
Number of Interns: 02 Posts
Period of Internship: Three Months
Essential Qualification for Internship in INTACH Knowledge Centre (IKC):
• Masters Degree from recognized University in Library and Information Science; or
• Bachelors Degree from recognized University in Library and Information Science; or
• 2 year diploma in Library and Information Science from any Government recognized institution;
• Should be available full time (in-office) for three months
• Knowledge of Computers
The Duties of Interns will include:
• Management of technical section,
• Circulation section, reference section,
• Reading room area and
• Any other work assigned from time to time.
How to Apply: