Institute of Advanced Studies in Education
(Deemed to be University)
of Gandhi Vidya Mandir (GVM), Sardarshahr, Dist: Churu, Pin- 331403, Rajasthan, India.
The Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) was sponsored by a non-governmental, Non-profit-motive making registered society, namely, Gandhi Vidya Mandir (GVM). The Government of India has accorded it the formal recognition of Deemed to be University, under Section 3 of the UGC Act-1956 vide notification F.9-29/2000-U.3 of 25th June 2002, and by the UGC vide notification F.6-25/2001 (CPP-I) of 17th July 2002.
No. of Posts - One
i. A Ph.D. Degree in library science/information science/documentation /archives and manuscript keeping.
ii. A Master‘s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point -scale wherever the grading system is followed.
iii. At least ten years as a Librarian at any level in University Library or Ten years of teaching as Assistant/Associate Professor in Library Science or Ten years‘ experience as a College Librarian.
iv. Evidence of innovative library services, including the integration of ICT in a library.
How to apply
1. The application must reach to the office of deemed to be university (by post/by email) latest by 15.08.2020.
2. Name of Faculty, Post, and subject must be clearly mentioned in the application without which the application will not be considered.
3. Single application for multiple posts cannot be considered. Separate application be required for each post.
4. The posts may be increased/ decreased.
5. Candidates are advised to provide his/her latest mobile number and email address in the application as the further communication will be through mobile/email only.
6. Candidate must attach his/her latest CV/Biodata with application, clearly mentioning percentages/division of academic qualification.
7. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility as per the norms of the regulatory bodies before applying for a post.
8. Only eligible/shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further process/personal interview.