The National Institutes of Design Haryana
- an Institution of National Importance set up by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT),
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
Advt. No. NID-H/2021/01
- Post Senior Assistant Librarian
- No of post 01 UR (Direct Recruitment)
- Pay Level-7 (Rs. 44,900-Rs. 1,42,400/-)
- Age Not exceeding 35 Years
- i). Bachelor Degree in Library Science/ Information Science from a recognized University
- ii) Experience in Library Automation and Administration Experience
- iii) Five years’ service as Assistant Librarian in a recognized Institution in the grade pay of Rs. 4,200 or equivalent.
- iv) Experience in Library Administration.
- i). M. Phil/Ph. D in Library Science/ Information Science and Documentation.
- ii) Computer: Degree/Diploma /Knowledge
How to apply:
1. Candidates should fill up the application in the prescribed format Annexure I and attach copies of all educational qualifications, experience, Salary certificate, Vigilance Clearance, No Objection Certificate etc.., paste passport size photograph, sign the application and forward the application in an envelope to the following address;
To, Chief Administrative Officer National Institute of Design, Haryana Transit Camp at Poly Technic Building Vill- UMRI, Dist.- Kuruskhetra-136131
2. The last date for receipt of application in the above address 19th July 2021. No applications will be accepted after the last date. In case the last date mentioned above is declared as a public holiday, the next working day will be treated as the last day for receipt of applications.
3. The name of the post must be super-scribed “Post applied for [name of the post]” on top right side of the envelope.
Download PDF (Advertisement)