National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar
- Post Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Library & Information)
- No of post 01,UR
- Pay level 10 (Rs. 56,100/-)
- Age limit Not more than 40 years as on March 08, 2021
Essential Qualifications :
- a) M. Lib in Information Science with minimum 55% marks with NET Pass
- b) 4 Years experience in responsible capacity in a University level Library
- a) Work experience in library of a reputed Institute/University.
- b) Should have proficient knowledge in the following areas: Library policies, procedures, methods,ethics and professional standards, library programming standards,research, information gathering systems and methods,information database systems, Internet searches, organization and structure of the library, library systems for cataloguing, acquisitions and searching, and, on-line bibliographic utilities.
- c) Have skills in the following areas: ability to manage a library and its collection, computer skills including the ability to operate computerized library, spreadsheet, word-processing, email,database and graphics and website development programs at a highly proficient level, effective oral, presentation, listening and written communications skills.
How to apply:
Only ON-LINE applications are received. The applicants should apply online through the website https://www.niser.ac.in on or before March 08, 2021
- Last date for online application: March 08, 2021
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: March 15, 2021