Indian Institute of Teacher Education,
A State Public University established by Govt. of Gujarat
Ramkrushna Paramhans Vidya Sankul, Sector-15, Kh-Road,
Post Assistant Librarian
No of post 01
Salary Rs.32500/- (fix per month)
Master degree in Library Science or equivalent with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed and NET/ SLET or Ph. D. in Library Science.
Key Area of Work:
1) Library Management
2) Updating and Automation of Library
3) Maintain the Library Software
5) Books, Magazines Purchase & Subscription
How to apply
- Hard copy of Application and other Documents don’t sent to this office.
- Last date of online submission of application is 13/06/2020.
- Last date for Document submission through email is 13/06/2020.
- Application form and related information are available on the University website www.iite.ac.in.
- The online application will be scrutinized by competent authority and further process convey to the applicants.
- The subject mentioned above May varies as per actual subject workload in particular subject. IITE shall have right to fill the post accordingly.
- Candidates are requested to visit the University website www.iite.ac.in regularly for updates, if any.
- The Submission of application form is acceptable only through online mode.
- Please use CAPITAL LETTERS for filling the form.
- Application incomplete in any respect will not receive any consideration at all.
- Candidate must pay application fee Rs. 400 for each post. Application fees is non refundable.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issuance of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- The Number of posts advertised may be treated as tentative. The University shall have the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts at the time of interview/ selection and make appointments accordingly.
- Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify such candidates.
- Separate application along with separate application fee should be submitted for each post.
- Qualification and Experience will be reckoned as on last date of submission of online application 13/06/2020.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/ her for being called for the interview.
- The University will have to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed or by any other condition that it may deem fit.
- No TA/ DA will be paid.
- Application form and related information are available on the University website :www.iite.ac.in
- In case of any dispute/ ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Vice Chancellor, IITE shall be final.
- Candidate must sent required documents otherwise his/ her candidature may liable to cancelled.
- Interview will be commenced either physical or online mode
- The printed copy of online submitted application form, complete in all respects along with all enclosures and fee receipt must bring while Interview. Without printed copy of online submitted application form candidate will not permitted to attend the Interview at any cost (only in case of physical interview )
- The Place of Interview will be : Indian Institute of Teacher Education, RamkurshnaParamhansVidyaSankul, Sector-15, Kh-Road, Gandhinagar (Gujarat)-382016.
- In case of Online Interview process and other related information convey accordingly.
- These posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis for 11 months. No other benefits will be given.
Apply online http://portal.iite.ac.in/jobs-iitejobportal.php