GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
FC-18, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, KARKARDOOMA, DELHI-110092
Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the Librarian posts under Directorate of Education of Govt. of NCT of Delhi:-
Post Code 92/20
Department Name Directorate of Education
Name of the post Librarian
No. of posts 197 (UR-81, EWS- 09, OBC-61, SC- 14, ST-32 & PWD -08)
Pay Scale Pay level 07 (Earlier GP Rs. 4600/-)
Age Limit Not Exceeding 30 years
Essential Educational Qualification
1. Degree from a recognized University or Equivalent.
2. Bachelor Degree or Equivalent diploma in Library Science from a recognized University/Institute or Equivalent.
3. Experience of Two Years in Library/Computerization of a Library or One year Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institute or equivalent.
Desirable Qualification: Nil
Essential Experience: Nil
Desirable Experience: Nil
Scheme of Exam & Syllabus
Time 2 Hours
Total Question (MCQ) 200 Question
Total Marks (MCQ) 200 Marks
Section–A:- MCQs of one mark each
1. General Awareness (20 Question of 20 Marks)
2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability (20 Question of 20 Marks)
3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability (20 Question of 20 Marks)
4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension (20 Question of 20 Marks)
Section-B: MCQs of one mark each
1. From the subject Library and Information Science (100 Question 100 Marks)
Note: Applicants of the post codes 92/20 (Librarian) must have to qualify in Section A & B separately as per their category (UR/OBC/SC/ST/PwD/ExSm) minimum qualifying marks. However, final merit will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks of both the section A & B.
How to apply
The details of the qualification, age limit, fee etc. are available on the website http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/current-vacancies/Delhi-subordinate-services-selection-board. Candidates must apply online through the website https://dsssbonline.nic.in/ The closing date for submission of online application is up to 23/02/2020 (till 11:59 PM) after which the link will be disabled.
Opening Date of Online Application:- 24/01/2020
Closing Date of Online Application:- 23/02/2020
apply online through the website https://dsssbonline.nic.in/