Faculty of ‘Integrated Rural & Tribal Development and Management (IRTDM)’
Morabadi, Ranchi, (Jharkhand)
of Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute
(Deemed-to-be-University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956)
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualification||Desirable||Conditions of Service|
|Library Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized University with good academic record with minimum 50 % marks from a recognised university/institute
|Candidates with relevant experience and knowledge of Library Automation & Networking, Digital Library and Information Management||Contractual for one year @ Rs.20000/- per month (consolidated). Extendable further, subject to annual review and evaluation.|
- In-service candidates should apply through proper channel. No objection certificate has to be produced at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible to attend the interview.
- Candidates should submit their online application through the link www.rkmvuranchi.ac.in.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- Last date for application is 13 May 2019 till 5:00 PM.
- 750/- + transaction charges for Sl. No 1 to 2
- 500/- + transaction charges for Sl. No. 3 to 4
Hard copy of the application should be sent by speed post or delivered by hand along with Bio-Data and Xerox copies of all relevant documents [educational, date of birth, caste (if applicable) experience etc.] duly self-attested to the address given below within 21 days of this advertisement.
Faculty of IRTDM
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute
Morabadi, Ranchi, Pin-834008, Jharkhand