Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology
Deemed to be University
Post Assistant Librarian (Research Support)
- A Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (Degree / Diploma in Computer Application, Knowledge of Database Management System, Website Design, Computer Programming,
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like ALET/SET
- Desirable: Ph.D. Degree
- A consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library
- 8-10 years’ experience, preferably in an Engineering Institution of repute as a Senior Library and Information Assistant.
- Candidate must have thorough knowledge of Institute related resources and services.
- Excellent leadership, management skills communication skills
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional user group faculty, research scholars, students
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning, decision-making with commercially acumen
How to apply
Job Location : Patiala