Post Name Librarian
Age 35 to 50 years.
Salary For Rae Bareilly & Unnao Rs. 25,000/-
Bachelor’s degree in Library Science from a recognized institution having minimum three years working experience in Library of a reputed CBSE School and must be computer savvy.
- Selection Criteria : Written test will be held on 11 March 2018 from 10:00 A.M.. to 01:00 P.M. for all candidates.
- Venue For The Written Test : Lucknow Public School, Sector I, LDA Colony Kanpur Road, Lucknow.
- Declaration Of Results : Result of written test will be declared on 16 March 2018 and can be seen on our website. Successful candidates will be called for an interview followed by demo classes. Venue, date and time for interview of successful candidates will be mentioned on our Website at the time of declaration of results of written exam.
- How To Apply : Application forms can be obtained from Head Office : Lucknow Public School, Sector I, LDA Colony, Kanpur Road, Lucknow, on all working days from 05 February 2018 to 01 March 2018 between 09.00 a.m. and 04.00 p.m. on cash payment of Rs. 300/-. Last date for submission of application duly completed is 05 March 2018.
Application form can also be downloaded from our website after completing all necessary details along with all testimonials and Bank draft of Rs 300/- in favour of LUCKNOW PUBLIC SCHOOL payable at LUCKNOW may be sent by post/by hand to The Manager, Lucknow Public School, Sector I, LDA Colony, Kanpur Road, Lucknow so as to reach Head Office before 05 March 2018 . NO application will be entertained after due date. Phone No : 0522-4103430.
- 1. Application of those candidates who apply without fulfilling requisite educational qualification and minimum three years working experience will be rejected.
- 2. Candidates sending application by post are advised to report for the written test on the date and time as mentioned above without waiting for admit card if they fulfill all requisite criteria.
- 3. Any candidate not fulfilling requisite criteria shall not be allowed to appear in the written exams.
- 4. Female candidates will be given preference for the above mentioned posts.
- 5. Candidates who have applied earlier need not to apply again.
You can apply online by click on the Application Form