List of Eligible/ Ineligible Candidates for the post of Associate Professor (Library & Info. Sc.) in Central University of Himachal Pradesh
1. The University had advertised the aforesaid posts vide Employment Notice No. 001/2019 dated 09.05.2019.
2. The University received online applications for the aforesaid posts and applications were screened by the Screening Committee constitute by the Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor. The Screening Committee checked and verified the records of each applicants and determined their eligibility strictly in accordance with the minimum qualification prescribed by the University vide Employment Notice No. 001/2019 dated 09.05.2019 and UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education 2018.
3. Discipline-wise complete list of all applicants who have applied for the aforesaid positions, giving their critical information and decision of the Committee with regard to their eligibility and non-eligibility along with the reasons thereof is placed below.
4. It may be noted that:
a. Since the number of eligible applicants for the positions in each discipline is not very large, therefore, the Screening Committee decided that all eligible applicants who meet the minimum eligibility requirements may be called to appear before the Selection Committee for Expert Assessment and Interview.
b. Decision with regard to Short-listing of applicants to be called to appear before the Selection Committee for Expert Assessment and Interview, has been made on the basis of their claim/information/certificates furnished/attached in their application forms.
c. Further, while deciding as to whether an applicant is to be called to appear for Interview before the Selection Committee, benefit of doubt has been given to the candidates.
d. Applicants shall have to substantiate their claim through documentary proof at the time of the Interview.
e. Applicants must ensure that their details are correct and that they meet the minimum eligibility requirements, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for Interview before the Selection Committee.
f. The eligibility of the applicants has been determined as on the last date of receipt of applications as per the Advertisement for the posts.
6. NO REQUEST FOR CORRECTIONS AND / OR IMPROVEMENT SHALL BE ENTERTAINED AFTER 27.07.2019
7. The Screening Committee has screened all the applications with due care however in case of misrepresentation of facts by the candidate found at any stage the candidate will be disqualified.
8. Those in-service eligible candidates who have not submitted their applications through proper channel are advised to submit NOC at the time of Interview. *******