SWAYAM EXAMINATION 2018
Ministry Of Human Resource Development, New Delhi
Examination Name SWAYAM examination 2018.
Last date for registration 29th October 2018
Eligibility for appearing Student/learner who has enrolled in any of the 115 courses
Examination fee Rs. 1000/- Gen. and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/OBC/PwD and women
How to get Certificate
The students who successfully clear the examinations i.e. score 40% or more will be issued a certificate by MHRD.
|Course Title||Exam Date||Time||Slot No.|
|5009||Knowledge Society (Library)||01/Dec/2018||9 AM to 12 Noon||Slot No. 1|
|5007||Management of Libraries and Information Centres & Knowledge Centres (Lib)||01/Dec/2018||2 PM to 5 PM||Slot No. 2|
|5010||Digital Library (Library)||01/Dec/2018||2 PM to 5 PM||Slot No. 2|
|5008||Information Sources System and Services (Library)||02/Dec/2018||9 AM to 12 Noon||Slot No. 3|
|5190||Bibliometrics and Scientometrics (Library)||02/Dec/2018||9 AM to 12 Noon||Slot No. 3|
|5019||Information and Communication Technology for Libraries (Library)||02/Dec/2018||2 PM to 5 PM||Slot No. 4|
|5005||Information Storage and Retrieval (Library)||02/Dec/2018||2 PM to 5 PM||Slot No. 4|
For students who want to appear in multiple exams
- While choosing the centre (city) for examination they have to ensure that they choose the same city for both the slots on the same day. From the logistic point of view, the candidates are advised to choose the same city for 3rd and 4th slot also.
- Please note that student would be able to choose only one course in each slot. I.e. student can appear for a maximum of four exams spread across four slots. Those students who are doing multiple courses should ensure that the courses that they are choosing for examination are in different slots.
Procedure for exam
- The student after login should select “My Courses” option and in the course filter “Current Courses” in the dashboard. Then the list of the enrolled courses would be displayed.
- Choose the course for which student would like to appear for the examination. In case the student is intending to appear for examination in more than one course, the same procedure will have to be followed for each course.
- Click on the “Apply for Exam” button which would be on the right of each course listing.
- Now your personal details will be displayed, use the button “No Let me update My Personal Data” and upload your photograph and signature. In case you have already uploaded your photograph and signature in your profile then this step is not required.
- Now you can proceed to select the exam location by clicking the button “YES, PROCEED TO EXAM LOCATION”
- You have to select the course name and then select the exam centre by first selecting the state and then the city within the state.
- You can give your primary (first) and secondary (second) choice of the exam centres. Please ensure that in case you are appearing for two exams in the same day, your choice of primary and secondary centres (cities) should be same.
- Now you can proceed for payment of exam fee by clicking the button “YES, PROCEED TO PAYMENT”
- You can select ONLINE PAYMENT mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking
- The same procedure should be repeated for each course in which the student would like to appear for the examination (maximum four courses)
- The procedure for downloading the Hall ticket will be emailed to all the students who have registered for the exam. The information will also available on SWAYAM website
The examination will be held in 131 cities across the country.