MADRAS LIBRARY ASSOCIATION(MALA)
Official Website http://www.madraslibraryassociation.com/
MALA AWARDS 2018
MALA invites online application/nomination from Interested and eligible professionals
Cost of Application is Rs. 300
The eligibility and the other details are given in the application form.
1. Applicant/Nominee should be a citizen of India/Member of MALA and his/her conduct must be good.
2. The applicant should be a working library professional who holds at least degree in library science or its equivalent.
3. Interested professionals should apply online mode only through official MALA Website
4. Nomination can be self or by a responsible library professional
5. Give full details for each category and attach support documents for verification
6. Applications without full details and support documents will be rejected
7. Last date for application is on or before 12.7.18. 12 PM,
The decision of the committee constituted by MALA to select the candidate for the award is final.
8. Award Committee has the right to postpone or cancel the award for any unavoidable reason.
1. Library Professionals working anywhere in India can apply for the award Best Librarian Award (National Level) .
2. Age Limit for Best Librarian Award is 40 – 60 years
3. Age Limit for Best Young Librarian Award Below 40 years
4. Librarian Retired with Outstanding service/Experiences can apply for Best Retired Librarian Award.
5. Librarians who have successfully completed SET/NET/Ph.D / between 2017-2018
6. Retired LIS Professionals after January 2015 can apply for Lifetime Achievement Award
Steps for filling Online Application
❖ Step 1: Pay Rupees 300 using following link https://imjo.in/XAR4mk
❖ Step 2: Use following link to fill your information https://goo.gl/forms/qO1wu6scLHPsCcl52
❖ Step 3: Attach Latest Curriculum Vitae in PDF Format
❖ Step 4: Attach your latest Passport Size Photo in JPG Format
❖ Step 5: Attach the Fee Receipt (PDF), Sent by Instamojo to your Email ID.