INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY
(A Central University,
Ministry of Shipping, Government of India)
Mumbai Port Campus (LBS CAMSAR & MERI)
Hay Bunder Road, Sewri, Mumbai 400033.
Post Library Assistant
Age preferably below 50 years
A Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
Minimum two years’ experience as a Library Assistant or equivalent in a University / College Library.
Experience of working in a Maritime Training Institute / Engineering College Library.
How to apply
- (a) Interested and Qualified Candidates requested to send their CV.
- (b) The CV should contain complete details of their Educational Qualifications, Work experience, Special Achievements, present address and the expected Salary.
- (d) All the relevant documents should also be attached / mailed.
- (e) The post applied for is to be indicated in the Subject of mail.
- (f) The candidates who have applied for the above posts in last 6 months need not apply again.
Last Date The CVs are to be send by 1600 hrs on 05th March, 2020.
Interview Call. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Interview Schedule Interviews will be scheduled between 10th to 30th March 2020.