NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JAMSHEDPUR
(An Institution of National Importance under Ministry of HRD, Government of India, New Delhi)
JAMSHEDPUR (JHARKHAND) – 831014
Name of the Post Deputy Librarian
Pay level Level-12 (1), Rs. 78,800/
No. of Post 01, UR
Age Limit Not exceeding 50 years
- Master's Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/Documentation with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 points scale or at least 60% of the marks or its equivalent grade of 'B'. in the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record.
- Qualifying in the national level test such as NET / SLET / SET conducted for the purposed by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
Five years' experience as an Assistant University Librarian / College Librarian or an equivalent post with GP of Rs.5400/- or above.
How to apply
The printed copy of online application form and self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures and fee etc. is required to be sent by speed/registered post only to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur, Jamshedpur-831014, Jharkhand, India, so that it must reach by 15.10.2019, failing which, their candidature will not be considered. Application through courier services will not be accepted. Candidates are also required to upload softcopies of relevant testimonials, certificates etc. on Online Application Portal.
Last date for filling the online application is 04.10.2019 (5.00 P.M).
- Advertisement- English.pdf
- Brochure for Appointment of Non-Faculty position.pdf
- Annexure. - I.PDF
- Annexures - II & III - OBC-EWS certificate format.PDF