MAULANA AZAD LIBRARY
No of post 01
Pay level Pay Level-12 (Pay Range: ₹ 78800 - 209200)
QUALIFICATIONS – ESSENTIAL
1. Master’s degree in Library Science or in Documentation.
2. One year’s specialization in Archives and MSS keeping.
3. 8 years’ experience as Assistant Librarian in a University/College or College Library/Institution of National Importance or equivalent level.
1. B. Lib. Science.
2. M.A. in Arabic/Persian/Islamic Studies/Medieval History
3. One year specialization in Archives and MSS keeping or equivalent.
4. 8 Years’ experience as Assistant Librarian of a University
5. Library/College Library/Libraries of national importance 4 years of which should be in the MSS division.
Ph.D. in the area of Arabic/Persian/Medieval History/Islamic Studies.
How to apply
Persons downloading the Form from the Net are required to send a Cash receipt of Rs.500/- issued by the State Bank of India, AMU Branch (05555), under the Head, “Employment Fee” in the Account No. 10612177016 or Demand Draft of Rs.500/- payable to Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh at State Bank of India, AMU Branch Aligarh (05555), along with the duly filled employment form complete in all respect. Complete application form procured in the above manner may either be delivered personally at the Reception Counter of Administrative Block or sent by post, superscribing on the top at the left side of the cover, the post applied for, advertisement number and date, to the Joint Registrar (Selection Committee-Non-Teaching) Section, Registrar’s Office, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh – 202002, so as to reach him by 27.07.2019.