CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF PLASTICS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (CIPET)
(Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India)
Remuneration Rs. 21,700 per month (Consolidated)
Age limit Up to 35 years
Educational & other qualification
Full time Graduate in Library Science / Post Graduate Diploma in Library Science with typing / PC Operation and minimum 2 years relevant post qualification experience
Essential Skill Sets
Should be conversant with classification systems like DDC, UDC etc.
Knowledge of Library Management Software like NewGenlib, Koha etc.
Knowledge of Digital Library Software like Greenstone, DSpace etc.
Must have the zeal to learn the latest technologies and apply the same
Should independently handle the library
How to apply
Applications strictly in the prescribed format along with necessary enclosures should be sent in an envelope by Speed Post to “Shri R. Rajendran, Principal Director (New Projects), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032” on or before 24.06.2019. The Candidate should mention “Advt No. CIPET / HO / NP / 01 / 2019”, “Name of the Post applied“and “Name of the Centre applied“, in bold letters on top of the envelope.
See official link
- Advertisement (File Size: 251 KB)
- Essential Qualification & Experience (Advt.No.CIPET/HO/NP/01/2019) (File Size: 257 KB)
- Essential Qualification & Experience (Advt.No.CIPET/HO/NP/02/2019) (File Size: 283 KB)
- Rules & Regulations (File Size: 504 KB)
- Application Form (Advt. No. CIPET/HO/NP/01/2019) (File Size: 160 KB)
- Application Form (Advt. No. CIPET/HO/NP/02/2019) (File Size: 160 KB)