Post Deputy Librarian
- A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Five years of experience as an Assistant University / College Librarian.
- Evidence of innovative services including integration of ICT in Library.
Up to 45 years.
Overall supervision and Management of the Library Operations including computerized activities of the Library.
- Reference/Referral Services to users.
- Supervision of digitization activities including Web Portal.
- Management of Maps, Manuscripts, etc.
Supervision of computer infrastructures in the Library.
Appointment will be made in appropriate Grade/Scale of pay.
Applications must be addressed to:
The Hon. Secretary
The Asiatic Society of Mumbai, Town Hall, Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Fort, Mumbai 400 001
Persons in employment must send their application through proper channels.
Applications must reach the Asiatic Society of Mumbai within 15 days from the date of the advertisement.